IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR DOPTELET
What are the possible side effects of DOPTELET?
- DOPTELET may cause serious side effects, including blood clots. People with chronic liver disease or chronic immune thrombocytopenia, and people with certain blood clotting conditions, may have an increased risk of developing blood clots. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have signs and symptoms of a blood clot, including swelling, pain or tenderness in your leg; shortness of breath; chest pain; fast heartbeat; or stomach (abdominal) pain or tenderness.
- The most common side effects of DOPTELET in people with chronic liver disease are fever, stomach (abdominal) pain, nausea, headache, tiredness, and swelling of the hands or feet. These are not all the possible side effects of DOPTELET.
- The most common side effects of DOPTELET in people with chronic immune thrombocytopenia are headache, tiredness, bruising, nosebleeds, upper respiratory tract infection, joint pain, gum bleeding, purple or red spots on your skin, and a runny nose. These are not all the possible side effects of DOPTELET.
Before you take DOPTELET, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have ever had a blood clot.
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. DOPTELET may harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider if you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant during treatment with DOPTELET.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if DOPTELET passes into your breast milk. Do not breastfeed during your treatment with DOPTELET and for at least 2 weeks after the last dose. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby during this time.
Tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. DOPTELET may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way DOPTELET works.
Please see full Prescribing Information.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
For product information and adverse event reports, please contact:
Dova Medical Information Call Center